Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

November Jot Mood Board Challenge

Oh how I love the Mood Board this month at Jot Magazine!
Those colours are so bright and calm, and I adore the pop of lime green - it's my absolute favourite colour at the moment!


In fact, that's exactly where I started when I sat down to create my card. The very first element I decided I wanted to include on my project was a decorative frond cut from glitter foam using my one of my Sizzix Garden Green dies.


Once I had that sorted I took the overall inspiration for my card from the image of the alphabet. It got me singing the Jackson 5 song "ABC" and once that got stuck in my head there was no turning back!



As you can see from these sneaks I've used lots and lots of die-cut embellishments. In fact, the whole card ended up ONLY being made from die-cut pieces, and they're all from my Sizzix stash.

So you might have guessed by now.... I'm actually not going to show you the finished card here today. Instead I want you to pop over to the Sizzix UK blog where not only will I reveal the end result, but I'll actually share the whole tutorial and what dies I used along the way so that you could recreate it yourself! You can find it HERE!


Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails