Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

May Project Life Spread


Way behind on sharing my Project Life spreads here I'm determined to do a bit of a catch up. And yes, I'm aware I've said that before! :-)


So let's just start here with the May spread. I'm doing double-page spreads monthly for my album. Clearly I couldn't commit to anything more than that! So for each one I try to make sure I include photos of each of the kids.


I typically start off with one of my Studio Calico Documenter Kits - usually the one that corresponds with the month I'm scrapping, and this usually sets the tone for the colour scheme of the spread.


Then when I need to branch out to include other supplies I'll head to other older kits (Documentor and Scrapbook) that include similar colours.


It's a great way of using up old scraps and stash-busting whilst mixing and matching products to give them a fresh look.


I'm always conscious to leave plenty of space to journal out lots of stories because that's really important to me.


More catch up coming soon :-)

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails