Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Studio Calico sneaks

The October kits at Studio Calico are called Story Board and they're a delightful colour mix that's warm and vibrant and more than a little Autumnal ;-) Here's the mood board to give you a hint at what I'm talking about...


Now clearly we're heading into Spring here in Australia but good news.... I'm at least 6 months behind in my scrapping which puts me smack-bang in the middle of my Autumn projects anyway, so I actually just consider this good timing!

Here's a sneak of the first layout I created as a Creative Team Contributor for October:


I might just have a tutorial up on the Studio Calico blog later on in the month walking you through how I create a layout like this, and I'll let you in on all my little secrets ;-)


Now funny enough I also found enough love-themed bits and pieces in the Main Kit to whip up this engagement card so this is a truly versatile kit!


I'm also excited to say that I'm also contributing to the Scrapbook Workshop this month too. This is a separate class subscription that you can sign up for where you receive teaching on a number of projects from each of the kits so it's a great compliment to your Kit Subscription. Above you'll see a sneak of the page I made for the class.

Don't forget that the full reveal is coming up on the 1st :-)


And did you see the news about the latest kit subscription that Studio Calico have just added to their line up? It's a STAMP KIT SUBSCRIPTION!!! It starts in November with the stamp set above, but you can sign up for preoorders on the site here. I can't wait!

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails