Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Project Life catch-up: Judah's monthly spreads

It's been a long while since I shared any of my Project-Life pages.
Mainly because it's been a long while since I made any!


But I had a bit of a binge catch-up session last week and quickly churned out these 3 pages for a start. It's to try and get me more up to date with my albums.


For Judah's first year of life I was regularly sharing weekly updates on my Instagram account, as well as monthly photos of him on his Judah-rug. These formed the basis of monthly Project Life spreads where I would use the photos from the monthly photoshoot, and use the journaling from the weekly updates. Make sense?!


I kept up to date with the Instagram sharing, I just took a little while longer to actually get around to finishing off the pages! But anyway, with the addition of these last 3 pages I'm now there! 


As for my supplies, I dug into my neglected pile of Studio Calico Documenter kits and started with those. So for this February spread I began with my February kit (Savannah) and pulled out some of the foundational cards and key embellishments.


When it came time to add finishing touches I would then often need to turn to other past kits, or other stash products so I could keep a bit of a theme going. For this February page I decided to add a lot more yellow additions than the kit involved, and those Pink Fresh Studio puffy alphas are a current fave!


I went full-throttle no-holding-back with my embellishment choices. Meaning, I actively decided to use all the major exclusive kit pieces at these pages that I could find. Forget the urge to 'save them for something special'.... these pages ARE special!!


And plus, we all know that in reality we'll never use all the supplies we have anyway right?! So forget saving them.... just use them!


I've also decided that this green is my new favourite colour. Is this kelly green? I don't know what to call it... but it's got all my heart-eyes currently!


Thanks for letting me spam you today. Hopefully I plan on getting more up to date with the rest of the families 2016 album now too. Meaning... I might actually start it ;-)

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails