Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Jot Magazine March Mood Board

We're nearly half way through this month already if you can believe that! The March Mood Board challenge from Jot Magazine is up and running and is just gorgeous. Here's the card I made:


I started with the blues and pinks from the colour scheme, and made sure to include a splash of woodgrain/kraft into the mix as well. You know me - it's all about the layers! The long line of arrows in the mood board inspired me too so I threw on a cluster of wood veneer ones to top it off.


This month's Mood Board was designed by Mardi Winen who always inspires me with her modern-vintage layouts, and the rest of the Jot Girls have done a brilliant job at interpreting the board in their own unique styles too.


This month we have a brand new sponsor Baby Peppers who are generously giving away a handmade quilt to the winner of the challenge. You can check out all the details on the Jot blog HERE.

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails