Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Jot December Mood Board

If ever there was a fun, almost delicious, mood board to spark your imagination for Christmas then it would have to be this month's Jot Magazine Mood Board. This is what I made...


And you don't have to look hard to see where I drew my inspiration from. I didn't really get past the first picture!


Thank goodness for cute little Christmas tree dies and a stack of paper scraps - it meant this card came together in no time at all. And as for my touch of gold, well I still had a few chipboard alphas left over from my Studio Calico Lollipop Guild scrapbook kit that were too pretty not to use. Although I was down to an 'A' and a 'U' as far as vowels went so I had to get a little creative for my sentiment!


You can find all the Mood Board challenge details here - we have not one but TWO amazing sponsors this month including my friend Kellie from Kellie Stamps, so hop on over and check it out.

Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails