Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

August Shopping List

Yay for bundling time which has already begun! That means if you're a Studio Calico subscriber, anything you add to your cart between now and the end of the month will get shipped in the same package for the same price. It doesn't matter how many times you check out... it's still all the one package. I think my record is 7!

So here's what's top of my list for August....

The first 12 colours to be released in the Color Theory line have really got all your basics covered - these will match almost anything in your stash. First there was the Inks, then all the papers and embellishments, then there was the Ink Refills, and now there's the acrylic paint set! That's pretty much got all the standard techniques covered now. And don't forget that there's a $5 discount on the Paint Bundle if you enter the code at checkout.
I do so enjoy the classes at Studio Calico, they're always so inspiring and I always come away having learned new techniques and improved my existing 'skills'. Well this class seems like it'll go a step further and actually whip my butt into gear by getting me to organise my craft room. This is a long overdue task for me. One that I am happily putting off at the moment. But I'm hoping if I do the class it'll force me into action ;-)
When the newest collection 'Brighton Pier' was released a week ago it sold out pretty much straight away - this has been such a popular and well-received line. The 6x6" Paper Pad is nearly the only thing left, which I find slightly strange in a way because I love these smaller size pads. You still get all the patterns, but on a smaller scale which is helpful for layering on layouts and card making too. So this was a no-brainer for me! 
This is a re-release of a previously sold-out set. It went so quickly last time that so many people were left without one, so Studio Calico listened to their customers once again and have ordered in a new bunch! There's also the Aloha Stamp Set which faced a similar crisis and has just been re-released again too.
I figure if I'm going to get even slightly serious about Project Life then I better start looking at PL type of supplies. (Any excuse to go shopping hey!?) These number badges look totally cute and would be just as good on birthday cards too I reckon.

Happy Shopping!

Photobucket

1 comments

  1. I really should stop reading your SC bundling posts and what's popping into your cart because nearly every product ends up into my cart too!! ;-)
    [but we all know I won't actually stop reading these ;-) - I just need to exercise more discipline which probably won't happen either! LOL! lost cause right here!]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails