Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Story of the Kinder Mini

I shared with you in my last post how the inspirational Kim Archer had me excited about dabbling in a little Project Life for the first time. Well, in her jam-packed class she also had the time to take us through the creation of a little mini album as well!! So I'm here with you to share what I made for this too :-)


This is a super-cute little miniature mini! The outside covers only measure 3.5x4.5" and are constructed from chipboard covered in calico fabric which we sprayed with mist to decorate. I ended up covering most of mine up with an exclusive APOCD Wood Veneer Card which tells you exactly what the topic of my mini is about ;-)


The inside was sooo easy to construct that the creation of this 8 page book was finished in a flash. Because each page is simply a Project Life card with a photo and a touch of decoration! Can you believe it? What a great idea! Now I won't bore you with a thousand explanations of what I've used on each page. Suffice it to say there was lots of rummaging at the bottom of my past Studio Calico kits for all those little embellishments and bits and pieces that haven't been used yet, with a recurring theme of some new Dear Lizzy Stickers from here.





Happy memories of the first day of kindergarten all wrapped up in a nice little mini-album.... and only 2 months after the event! Pretty happy with myself right now ;-)

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I love this little mini, there's still such a lot of detail to look at, it'll be a real treasure fir the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how awesome this is!! Love love love what you made! Pinning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my awesomeness, how amazing is this. Natalie this is gorgeous, I love it! You make me want to go and grab all the photos I have from my girls and kinder and mini them up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails