Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Story of My Currently

Given I'm still contemplating whether I start working on my December Daily from last year, it's hard for me to believe it's March already! 


But yet, the world tells me it is. The March Studio Calico kit is sitting on my desk with so much left in it and is begging to be used up. Whilst I found it hard to use the 'March' watercolour diecut piece from the main Office Hours kit when it was still February, I feel obliged, no drawn to use it now. Maybe it'll make March feel more real for me?!


Still crushing on all the gold bits in these kits, especially that gold striped paper, and wanted to make it more of a feature this time around. On my other Office Hours layouts I've only allowed little snippets of it peek out from behind my photos. I thought a third of the page would do the job nicely this time ;-) The Gold Geotags are fun too, and since I was adding so much sparkle and shine to the page I thought the addition of the LemonLush Gems was a nice touch?


What you won't find in the Office Hours kits, and the thing which started the whole ball rolling on this layout is those stamps. They're from the re-released "Currently Mini Stamp Set" by Kellie Stamps and whilst perfect for some Project Lifing, they also did a lovely job of prompting my journaling and helping document the state of affairs in the Elphinstone house this month.


Is it unfair of me to expect my sewing machine to sew through so many thick layers? Maybe I should just be grateful I didn't snap another needle, because that would make it the fourth in two weeks ;-) I guess I'm not very good at learning my lesson.

What's on your "Currently" list for March?

Photobucket

Supplies:

1 comments

  1. Sparkly letters, those geotags & jewels & most of all those FABBO stamps....totally yummy page!!!!! And GET ON WITH YOUR DAILY before this years looms:):):)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails