Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Scrapbook Creations Issue 102


is on sale now.... and it seems I've managed to score myself another cover! Always such a surprise and amazing compliment. Geez listen to me... like I have covers all the time! I certainly don't! This is only the second time, and I'm also sharing the honour with a few other people. Can you guess which project is mine?


It's the Christmas tree centrepiece ;-) And here's another little sneak peak of it up close.


If you're a regular subscriber to this magazine you're going to notice quite a few changes in the format this time around. Editor Ellen continues to do amazing things, and one of changes includes making the gallery layouts into full double-page spreads. That allows plenty of detail shots to be included too which I think gives you so much more perspective into the texture and dimension of the piece. Here's an example of what I mean....


I was lucky enough to have one of my layouts featured and this is one of the amazing detail shots taken by the talented Amanda Reddicliffe that appears in the magazine. I'm kinda impressed myself looking at this!! LOL!

There's plenty of other new features too. I suggest checking out the Christmas Issue for yourself on the Scrapbook Creations blog :-)

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Congratulations Natalie... your work is inspiring and beautiful - you deserve to be on the cover of one on my fave magazines... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AB FAB. News.....,,you simply sensational girl - well done & I must say, lovely to see such spa stunner of an OTPer, too;):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for your front cover, the tree looks fabulous with the bling and shine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails