Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Story of the 2 Medium Card

Just popping in real quick to share a card.
I whipped it up with the 13arts Birthday Card challenge in mind. It's pretty easy - just create a card using at least 2 mediums.


At least I thought it was easy until I saw Georgia's amazing attempt at the same challenge. Feeling daunted much... in the presence of the master?!!


Doesn't matter. I still think it's a bit cute, and it's firmly cementing my love of pink/yellow/teal. Looks a little bit too much like this other card I created a while back though doesn't it? Pure coincidence! Similar materials of course. The gorgeous Carta Bella Hello Again and Maggie Holmes Flea Market collections. I'm going to use every last little scrap of them I'm sure. 


Don't forget - I've got my own Evalicious Giveaway going on here, and the Scrapbook Creations / A Piece of Cake Designs Blog Hop is still hopping too! Plenty of chances for some fabulous prizes :-)

Photobucket

5 comments

  1. LOL...yep, I just commented on Georgia's blog how JEALOUS I feel when I see her masterful use of layers, colour, texture....*sigh*....having said that, I really LOVE your card....it's cute, the colours are delish & I love those little sparkly stars most of all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely.. I feel very much like a learner when I go to some bloggers out there, but I try not to feel daunted.. we are all where we are in our creative journey.. You do create so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love the drippy paint and shimmery stars! Thanks for joining along with 13 arts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo lovely and soft!!! Love this card!!!!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails