Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

BlogLovin'

So I guess I'm going to try out this Bloglovin thing that everyone is talking about as an alternate to Google Reader. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm still working out all the quirks of course.
Does anyone know how to get the blog feed to come up with the whole post by people (rather than just the first paragraph and half a photo? 'Cos I have to admit, if I'm going to have to click through to each blog individually then it's just not going to happen!
;-)


Photobucket


3 comments

  1. No idea - sorry, Nat...so, does this mean 'Google Friend connect' is also ending cos Google reader is....or not? Super confused......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess google friend connect will also be shut off.
    Sorry no idea about the post paragraph -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you click on one of the new blogs, then you can click through each blog by clicked OLDER than comes up on the top of the blog. Hope that makes sense! I love that you can see each full blog instead of little bit and pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails