Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Blog Hop Winner and other things..

So it's time to draw the winner of my Evalicious Blog Hop prize. I did it in my usual fashion (which is to throw the bunch of entrants at my daughter and for her to randomly pick a number). So the winner is......
comment #28....


Congratulations Jas&#39!!
Email me your shipping address and I'll get your prize out to you ASAP.

And just so you don't think that by my lack of posts around here that I'm not doing anything, here's what I've been up to this week since I've been able to scrap guilt-free..


Yes, I've joined Vine. And I've posted a few videos, including this walk through of my Evalicious Stamp Book where I keep track of my delicious collection of red rubber. My user name is 'natalieelph'. Look me up!


Flourish With a Bling are combining forces with another fabulous Australian manufacturer and I've been crafting up a storm. Here's a little sneak peek. See if you can guess who it is?!


I'm in the process of editing another video tutorial. I'm so excited about this one :-)


And I've been putting my Silhouette to good use - cutting out whole phrases! I can't wait to share this page with you, but with any luck it's going to be quite a while before I can yet ;-)

Hope you're enjoying your weekend,
xxx
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Wow, Nat! You are busy:):) congrats to Jas...hope she enjoys the Evalicious goodies...but you've got to explain...what on earth is Vine????!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jas on her win. Am I guessing correctly is Vine another way to share projects?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails