Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I've been mooooooving slowly

on announcing my winner from the Summer Instagram blog hop. Sorry about that. But we've had a family emergency this week which necessitated making a punny card like this....


and spending way more time at different hospitals and with family than I had originally planned for my two days off this week.


But here we go with announcing the winner. Forget random.org! I've got my own method :-)


I wrote everyone's name on separate punched pieces of paper and threw them at My Little Moodles.... let her pick the winner I say!


So congratulations to Chantal Vandenberg!!!! You're the lucky winner of my prize pack. Contact me via email and let me know your postage address so I can get your RAK in the mail :-)


I'll be back real soon with some more scrapbooking projects.

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails