Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Resigning my Screenwriting Position

There is a season for everything, and everything has it's season. So this layout marks the end of my season of designing for "From Screen 2 Scrap" - my very last DT submission. I've been designing for Shazza for almost 2 years now, and whilst I've loved every minute of it I just thought it was time to step aside and let some fresh faces shine.


And I just loved this months challenge - a perfect way to finish my term. The movie poster for your inspiration for December is "White Christmas"


and the extra criteria is to include white cardstock, a two-coloured title, and Christmas hats. Pretty easy criteria to meet, and we all love to scrap Christmas photos I'm sure!


Now as much as I love traditional Christmas colours on a layout, I also love to mix it up a bit and went for more of a pink and green and kraft combination here along with my white cardstock (and I couldn't help but add a silver sparkle to my diecut overlay!)


I've used a lot of My Mind's Eye Lost and Found II Blush collection which I was lucky enough to receive from them when I won their sketch competition a little while ago. And I really wanted my title to be big and bold like the poster so I opted for this stamped and handcut title combination. I'm really happy with how this turned out. Prepare to see more of this!


So if you want to join with me in my very last "From Screen 2 Scrap" challenge then head over to the blog here and check out all the details. I'll be back with more Christmas scrapping soon!

6 comments

  1. Fantastic page natalie... i just adore your creative use of space. You just seem to come up with new ideas every time! Happy festivities... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love your page Nat, love all the page elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the movie poster Natalie, this is such a fantastic layout - super cute photos too ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, love that one. such fluffy colors :)
    hugs Felicitas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweet first of all thanks for the lovely comments on my blog!!!You really makes me very happy.
    You did a amazing and wonderful work this page is great!!
    I wish a wonderful weekend.
    Big kisses and huges from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Nati...awesome page! So many gorgeous little details!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails