Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Over on the Kreatorville blog Charity threw down a challenge to scrap some vintage style photos - either your old traditional photos, or in the form of Instagram or Hipstamatic prints.


Well, you know I've got plenty of those to scrap! In fact, on our recent holiday I snapped more photos with my phone than I did with my proper camera :-) It included this one of my husband and I holding hands on the beach. How cheesy but very cute hey?!


And I was able to use pretty much every one of the beautiful papers that came in the July Kit on my page. What a rainbow of pretty colours don't you agree?

So pop over to the Kreatorville blog here to check out my full page.
And if you want to join in the challenge then link up your entries here. There's a Scrapbook.com gift voucher up for grabs!

1 comments

  1. What a fun lo! The full view is wonderful! I find that I'm also taking more and more pics with my phone lately too...love the hipstamatic app, I just got it a couple of wks. ago, so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails