Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pot of Gold

Oh my gosh I can't even tell you how long ago I made this layout, but I know it was when we were in our last house which means it was before August last year.


But for reasons that would take too long to explain I haven't posted it on my blog yet. Now I figure....... why not?! (It's obvioulsy not going to get posted where it was promised it would be)

Some cute photos of my Munchy back before she hacked her hair off, and a bunch of colourful paper from various manufacturers.

You know when you look through your old layouts (even if they're only 9 months old) and just think 'arrggh' I would do things so much differently if I were making this layout again now. Well I do think that just a little, but I still really like this one :-)

Ooooooohhh, sorry if I'm sounding a little bitter in this post. Let's blame it on the fact I'm in the middle of my 6th (out of 7) night shifts in a row shall we?!! Now you know why I'm posting all these old layouts hey? Can't wait until I'm back in my scrap room!

9 comments

  1. Wow, I absolutely love this design!!!! I wouldn't change a thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I think its just perfect! Good luck with he night shifts..:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I wish I could go back this far and be super happy with my layouts lol, this is just stunning, and I too, wouldn't change a thing it is perfect. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely Natalie I love that rainbow effect you have created

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this rainbow layout. Fabulous. Hope you get a day off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what an awesome eye catching page, love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you on the not getting layouts posted where promised to and the urge to criticize ones old layouts *lol*.

    I still think it looks fab! Love the rainbow colors, and the overall design is far beyoud cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cheerful and beautiful LO! Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog, Nathalie! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there...thanks for visiting my blog and comment. i'm making my way here...wow ur work is great and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails