Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hot Pot

I'm sure all you mother's out there are familiar with the idea of your kids rumaging through your kitchen drawers and playing with everything in sight hey? Hey, if it keeps them amused!


Grey is the new black right? I fell in love with this pretty grey and white paper called Trellis from the Pink Paislee Soiree collection and knew that I couldn't possibly cut into it :-)


And mixing it with the happy colours of yellow, peach and teal with a splash of lime was just perfectly playful for this whimsical layout.


The wooden shapes had me at hello. Again, another embellishment that I needn't do a thing to enhance. I also used the packaging from them and ran it through my Silhouette to cut out the yellow trellis background that I used under my photos.


And in case you're wondering about that luscious satin pleated ribbon - it's by May Arts and you can find it in many wonderful colours right here.

1 comments

  1. Oh my goodness!!! This is breathtaking!!! Love the colours! I LOVE your yellow trellis background!! Totally unique! :))xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails