Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

If you just....


Oh my gosh, I have just been on a card-making junket this weekend!! I've just churned out 6 of the little blighters, which is a big deal for me, cos I don't mind admitting I struggle with cards most of the time :-)


But I do love my washi tape/fabric tape/I-don't-care-what-you-call-it-I-love-it-tape and after getting all inspired to play along with the Moxie Fab World challenge 'Get Daring with Decorative Tape' this was the first one I came up with.


Yes that's right, that means there's more to come!

9 comments

  1. What a creative approach and such a bright springy card, oh, and CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I have a hard time believing you struggle with ANY of your creations.... This IS moxie fab, to be sure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie! Thanks for entering the Get Daring with Decorative Tape challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very gorgeous! I love the stitching - I just want to touch it :) Congratulations on winning - it's my first time to your blog & I look forward to seeing all your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This rainbow with tape/ribbon is so adorable. An out of the box idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your Moxie Fab Challenge win! Love the rainbow...what a great idea. Thanks for the complementary words on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails