Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Etsy Continues to Inspire

I couldn't help but play along with Etsy Inspired Challenges again.
And since it's that silly season, I've made a Christmas card.


Soft and subtle hey?
It's the kind of card that was actually ridiculously easy to make. So easy that I continue to question whether I've done enough to it.


I added some bling, but perhaps I should have done some ribbon down the bottom, or a sentiment or something? Oh well, never mind because it still makes me smile when I see it :-)

This is what inspired me:


A beautiful necklace from Happy Day Designs.

4 comments

  1. Wow, love where you got your color inspiration from! So beautiful!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you need to add a single thing ... while you're at it, you should make 10 or 12 more ... they are fabulous ... great Etsy Inspired design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say so easy- it doesn't look it!! Lovely & elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails