Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy 21st Mission to Create

I'm playing along as the special Guest Designer at Mission to Create this month. Mission 21 has just gone live which is such a relief to me because I've been holding onto this secret since February!!!

The challenge is to create a page using as many of the following five concepts as you like, as long as you use at least 3. Along with my page I got to choose one of the concepts myself (can you guess which one?!)

1. Use a bingo card
2. Use tissue paper
3. Ink it up!
4. Sanded Photo(s)
5. Handmade flowers

I used all five on my page and am really happy with how it turned out.


I must have made this page at least 3 or 4 months ago and already I can see how I've grown/changed/developed my scrappy style in that time because there are a few little bits and pieces I would add now if I could .. like, how come there isn't any sewing on this layout!!! Maybe you can count the hand-stitching on the leaves?!


Yes, indeed I did use my Kreatorville February kit for this layout as I alluded to whilst doing my Kreatorville week. For a start, these are the only Bingo cards I had! They are super-gorgeous though aren't they? Good ol' Jenni Bowlin never lets me down :-)


A very easy-to-make layered hand-made flower. Two spiral felt flowers and a ruffled tissue-paper layer underneath. Topped off with a genuine vintage button, and some leaves I cut with my Cuttlebug. Doilies and ribbons and decorative pins. Looooovvee!


Come and have a look what the other Mission to Create team members put together and be inspired to give it a go yourself. There's also a Card Mission coming up later in the month which will use the same criteria. And the prize is a gorgeous stamp set from myStamp BOX so you don't want to miss out on that!

7 comments

  1. Congrats on your guest design spot! Cute LO! I'll have to check them out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!!
    We are so happy to have you as guest dt for this challenge! And yes your right..it was a long wait wasn't it..lol!!!
    Love your layout..lots of inspiration there :-)
    Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. The picture takes the cake on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one BEAUTIFUL flower...can we get you to show us some flower how-to's @ Kreatorville???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your DT position!!! Fab work again, just gorgeous! I got your parcel in the mail today and LOVE every bit!!!! Thank you soooooo much :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your DT spot!!! You rocked the challenge, of course you did!!!! And I just love that picture, it's sooo sweet.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails