Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Barely had time

to scratch myself since I received the gorgeous July kit from Scrapbooking from Scratch. It's filled to the brim with Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking and My Mind's Eye Little Miss Muffet and let me tell you, it is stunning!! It was all I could do to not rip it open and devour the whole kit in one sitting. As it was I used every single bit of it within two days :-) I swear, all I've got left is about 2" of paper, and a couple of stickers. The rest has now been reconstructed into something even better!


This kit is perfect for scrapping girly pictures, which is lucky for me, because that's pretty much the vast majority of what I scrap! And without adding anything to it apart from some more cardstock I was able to make 3 layouts and an 8-page mini-album with this kit. It's such good value for only $30


Here's some sneaks of the first two layouts that I created. To see them in full and to order a kit for yourself pop over to Scrapbooking from Scratch. These kits tend to sell out fast so you better hurry!


I'll be back later on this month to show you the other layout, the mini-album and not one, but two tutorials that I put together for this kit.
:-)

5 comments

  1. I just popped over to see your layouts in full - they are gorgeous! Love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I saw these on SFS and they are GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait for the tutorials and other extras :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great kit and I love your sneaks! I'm going to have to go over there and peak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sneaks! Hope you are doing well, and enjoying those girls and all that pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just went over to see your two LO's in full and they are gorgeous!!!! How is it your not designing for a kit club yet??? If the kit club owners are smart, they'll make you an offer any day now!!!
    Love xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails