Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chasing Rainbows

Have you seen the new blog that's just recently started up called 'Cartwheels in My Mind'?
It's got some amazing talent on it's team and is headed up by the amazing Cheryl Ametewee. It looks like they're going to offer something unique including lots of challenges, prompts and of course, loads of delicious eye-candy.


Last weekend there was a photo challenge given to take something from a new perspective and then create a piece of art from what the photo inspired.


Then this week they happened to choose my photo to share on their blog. I was so chuffed!
So I really thought I ought to share them all with you too :-)


Moodles was recently given this lovely crystal as a 'welcome to the world' present (yes, she is 7 months old now!!) and I hung it up in our window where it will catch the sunlight. There are a couple of hours a day where it produces these lovely rainbows that play and dance all around the bedroom. And so this was the first time we had noticed it.


Munchy had so much fun trying to catch them and I couldn't help but capture the moment on film (well it's not really film these days is it? It's really digital). Then I photoshopped the life out of them to add a few beautiful sentiments that seemed to sum it up nicely.


What do you think? I really like them!

PS. All of the overlays/stamps are by Karenika, except the last one which is by Ali Edwards.

PPS. Don't forget about my own challenge to you!

7 comments

  1. GORGEOUS Natalie!! And what a special present for your little one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel her excitement and I can see the wonder as she chases these little rainbows across the wall, as you've captured and quoted these pictures perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, ive just gone for a drool that looks just scrumptous!!! thanks for the link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some luv! Love those pics! She is beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! These are such sweet moments to capture & remember! Congrats on having your photo chosen- it is so lovely & fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! i think these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails