Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

She is such a poser

I stumbled across a challenge blog mysteriously called BASB - anyone know what it stands for? Well that sucked me in straight away - I love a good mystery!
And then they've got a great (and pretty easy) challenge on at the moment which is simply to scrap a layout using only your favourite manufacturer. Well, the hard part of this challenge for me is working out who is my favourite :)

After much deliberation I ended up going with Sassafras Lass - they're easily in my top 3 anyway! I've just picked up some of those banner stickers (you all know my current banner obsession) and they need to be used! I promptly proclaimed these to be the best product coming out of CHA when I saw them.



So I put together this quick layout using only Sass, which was pretty easy really given I've only used one piece of paper, one journalling spot, and one banner!! And sure, I've got plenty more Sass products, but I wanted to just keep this one pretty simple.



My sister snapped these pictures in the summer holidays when we were visiting them. It was such a hot day, so No.1 Girl decided to strip off her clothes and ran under the sprinkler. Except they don't have a sprinkler (water restrictions and all that) so they put on the overhead mister in the fernery. It was like gentle rain! No.1 Girl had so much fun, and she just loves the camera so we came away with these pictures of her that look just like she's doing sexy poses for a magazine! I do not know where she learnt to do that!!! I think it was pure fluke actually - I don't think she was posing at all, I think she's actually just saying 'brrr, this water is cold!' But still funny :)

2 comments

  1. love how you have broken the banner up like that. such a delightfiul layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails