Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's coming up

Just a very quick share today because I'm aiming to be out the door before 9:30 this morning, and it's currently 9:24 (not liking my chances).



Had some fun with this one, good old lovely Sass Lass and some acrylic paint. Love it!



I liked how the colours in the papers and paint reflected No.1 girl's pajamas in the photo. And I like how I was able to use the name of the paper line as an embellishment (see it in the top right hand corner there?) That was a happy little accident.

Anyway, what's on the horizon?.......

Watch tomorrow for the first in a series of tutorials I hope to present. I think I'll call it "Flowers on Friday", or I could shorten it to FOF???!!

And, coming soon is going to be a MASSIVE giveaway that you won't want to miss. Stay tuned for that one.

Ok. It's 9:29. I'm off.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Come back again soon :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails